For dongle customer support, please contact us at
Or by phone
Before using your dongle, please read the following important information.
In most cases, you will find what you need here.
About FlowJo dongle replacements:
- If a FlowJo dongle is defective due to its manufacturing, FlowJo will replace it without cost, and the faulty dongle must be returned to FlowJo, LLC.
- If a FlowJo dongle breaks due to rough handling, such as twisting it in the computer, dropping a laptop, hitting it with a vacuum cleaner or foot, a new dongle will be sold to the researcher for a replacement fee plus shipping. The broken dongle must be returned to FlowJo, LLC.
- If a FlowJo Dongle malfunctions, it is at the discretion of our dongle support team to replace or charge a replacement fee. If the dongle is 3+ years old, there will most likely be a replacement fee, because the dongle probably has been used extensively.
- If a dongle is missing or misplaced, the lab will need to purchase a new one at the regular rates.*
- If a dongle is stolen and there is an official police report documenting the theft, a new dongle will be sold to the researcher for a replacement fee plus shipping. *
*We like to know which dongle is missing so that we can arrange to get it returned to the lab if the missing dongle is found.