Please apply directly to the following link and our recruiting team will follow up with you:
FlowJo, LLC is now a subsidiary of Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD). For over 20 years, the team at FlowJo, has contributed to critical advances in medicine and life science through our flagship software FlowJo®, a powerful and user-friendly analysis program for single-cell flow cytometry analysis. Flow cytometry is a critical tool used to advance our diagnosis and understanding of disease states including cancer, HIV, and infectious diseases.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Take ownership of the development of new highly-responsive user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to smoothly and accurately depict large amounts of data.
- Work seamlessly with the rest of the engineering team.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field preferred
- 3+ years of experience designing, implementing, and delivering applications
- Current development experience with Typescript, Node.js, Electron, React, Redux, Angular, html/css, REST API’s
Primary Work Location
USA OR Ashland - FlowJo