Plugins are apps that extend functionality of FlowJo®, which may be developed by 3rd-party developers or by the team at FlowJo, LLC.
To learn more, please see Installing Plugins documentation to learn more about the available plugins:
- DownSample: Create a new gate which selects a limited number of data points/events from a sample or gated population
- tSNE: Create two new parameters that summarize all of the other parameters
- SPADE: Cluster and visualize high-dimensional flow and mass cytometry data
- CellOntology: Determine the name or etiology of a gated cell or population
- FlowMeans: Cluster cell populations using segmented-regression-based change point detection.
Make sure to check out the FlowJo Exchange to unleash your analysis using FlowJo as a platform and see other plugins available!