Download The Latest Version of FlowJo®
30 Day Free Trial
- FlowJo Envoy integration now allows for seamless access to data in FlowJo Envoy workflows.
- Hotly anticipated color mapping within the graph window, to illustrate a third parameter there is now available.
- Signal spreading matrix (SSM) now available in the Compensation Editor.
- Keywords now import into text-boxes in the Layout Editor.
This is a Mac only version of FlowJo® which includes downsampling and data reduction tools:
- Population comparison platforms allow selection of tSNE, LDA, and PCA parameters
- New platforms:
- Bivariate Difference Gating (BDG): Compare two parameter plots, such as tSNE maps, and gate on the differences.
- List Value Gating: FCS files concatenated by FlowJo from multiple files can be sub-gated to select groups of files from similar samples. For example: concatenate clinical specimens, and then gate on all data from only control subjects, or only female subjects, or any other criteria).
- Mapped BDG: A combination of List Value Gating and BDG that allows you to compare and gate on differences between groups of subjects.