Download The Latest Version of FlowJo®
30 Day Free Trial
- FlowJo icons on high resolution monitors now correctly sized.
- FACSLyric data now gets its own badge in FlowJo’s Cytometers preferences, and utilizes standard BD transformations by default.
This is a Mac only version of FlowJo® which includes downsampling and data reduction tools:
- Population comparison platforms allow selection of tSNE, LDA, and PCA parameters
- New platforms:
- Bivariate Difference Gating (BDG): Compare two parameter plots, such as tSNE maps, and gate on the differences.
- List Value Gating: FCS files concatenated by FlowJo from multiple files can be sub-gated to select groups of files from similar samples. For example: concatenate clinical specimens, and then gate on all data from only control subjects, or only female subjects, or any other criteria).
- Mapped BDG: A combination of List Value Gating and BDG that allows you to compare and gate on differences between groups of subjects.